[Northkeep] sewing day

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 14:58:30 PDT 2003

I think the idea of a sewing day and/or class is a good idea.  I would like to be in on the sewing day part of it, unless someone teaches on norse costumes.skerri

"Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com> wrote:I would like to do the class first, also, since I'm lost as to what style
goes when. Then I'd love to do the sewing day. Have machine, will travel.

Trish

Are people still willing/wanting to do a garb/sewing day? Where we bring
machines and cutting boards and everyone has their fabric washed already
etc........... Would July 5th or the 19th be a good day for that? I have
an idea of a place we might be able to use if people will come.

Thoughts???

Mercedes

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp