[Northkeep] practice

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 16:17:06 PDT 2003

Wedsnday.  I meant Wedsnday.  Sorry, my brain is goo right now.  Stupid car.  If it was a horse, well I would'nt shoot it I guess since horses don't have electronics. Skerri

Robert Stewart <skerritheviking at yahoo.com> wrote:--
My electrical system died and I have to recharge the battery, Annis and I will not be there tonight, but we will be next sunday. Also we will be at the Chemin Noir practice this sunday.YISSkerri