[Northkeep] G'elf?

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Thu May 8 10:58:16 PDT 2003

I had a friend in AZ (while i was attending school, so many years ago) who stayed there when most went home for spring break. When I returned, he told me what he did while we were gone... He actually called plastic surgeons to ask how much it would cost to make his ears pointed. I think there was a second item he inquired of, but the years have dulled my recollection of it. I am still astounded that he did that.

Chris (who thought perhaps G'elf had either to do with elves as I have an Aussie friend who calls his daughter an elf, or the movie "The Dark Crystal")