[Northkeep] Lilies

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Fri May 9 07:53:25 PDT 2003

Did you bounce this off the list for Moonschadowe?  It seems NK has managed to give a bunch of them the Lilies bug as well.

My vacation request at work is starting to take on a "Sorry but...NO" complexion.  Blows out Ismet and I though we've been trying for years to talk Anawyn into sampling the Lilies war.

   Damon