[Northkeep] An apology to the Barony

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu May 15 06:23:06 PDT 2003

So, you know how sometimes you get that nagging feeling that you're forgetting something?  Can't quite put your finger on it but you know something has gone undone?  Well, I'm afraid that I did not get the artwork for the t-shirts to the silkscreener and we will not have t-shirts for Castellan.  It is no one's fault but my own and I am sorry.

Now I'm not abandoning the t-shirts, we will still have them, just not for Castellan.

Mercedes
(who can't even yell at anyone about it!!!!!!!!)