[Northkeep] Free Mulberries

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 07:48:00 PDT 2003

It's that time of year again folks and my over-sized
mulberry is once again extreemely fruit-full this
year. Her first batch of berries is just ready now and
are very sweet and juicy this year. This is a good
thing for anyone wanting the berries, a BAD thing for
me. So,  anyone at all interested in coming over and
picking some mulberries is more than welcome-- I will
even supply the ladder.  Drop me an email or give me a
call 295-9926.

Zahava
of the home of the purple-footed orange cats and
4-year-olds