[Northkeep] After Lilies

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 12:21:04 PDT 2003

>>Montega wrote:
>>What events are after Lilies? I don't see too much on the >>webpage about
>>that.

>Susan wrote:

>August 2003
>15-17 Pennsic XXXII

how is it that people tell me they are at Pennsic for second and even third WEEKS, and the dates for it only cover 3 DAYS???

oh, and out of Kingdom, if you want some cooler weather -- you can attend An Tir/West War over the 4th of July weekend.  :)

Annis (can you tell I've yet to make it to Pennsic?) atte Roseberry

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra