[Northkeep] seeking Mistress Talana

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 12:14:54 PDT 2003

>From: "beth at stormreaver.net" <beth at stormreaver.net>
>Could Mistress Talana contact me off list?  (Hoping you'll be at populace
>tonight?)

Thanks to  her manager's scheduling decisions, she's pretty limited on being
able to do things, and has to prioritize a bit more carefully - i.e. she
won't be at populace this evening (neither will I, but I'm sick at home-a
totally different issue).  I will let her know that you are looking for her
though.

And no, she won't be at Castellan this weekend, although I plan to be.

Marc/Diarmaid