[Northkeep] wed night smack down second edition

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 06:16:41 PDT 2003

Greetings to all,

Well, we have people coming in from Mooneschadowe and Tallequah and even our own wonderfull Ettiene will be in Armor barring a sudden weather barrage. It looks to be a wonderful cool night for fighting, probably the last we will see until fall, so I expect to see all the heavy fighters fo the barony and any surrounding areas that wish to attend at our fighter practice tonight. The location is 7th and Memorial, at Mclure park beginning at 6:30pm. Talk to me if you need directions.

Lord Angus Madhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alreck Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep.