[Northkeep] Castellan Feast -- Assistance with transportation?

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 20:14:02 PDT 2003

My Lord Skerri and I would like to attend Castellan, and would therefore like reservations for the feast (if still available) --

IF

we could possibly get transportation help from someone?  We are willing to pay for gas, since most would likely have to travel out of their way to Vinita to get us and take us home again.  The station wagon definately has a short of some sort or another, making reliable travel rather impossible.  We have driven it after a day of being hooked up to a charger, to Bartelsville, only to have to get a rather hefty jump in order to drive strait home again (and immediate attempts to re-start it upon getting home were unsuccessful).

If anyone could help, please let us know --
skerritheviking at yahoo.com
ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
or give us a call:  918-256-6720

Thanks!
Annis

Amanda Blackwolf <amandablackwolf at cox.net> wrote:
Good Gentles,

I have but a handful of reservations left for feast at Castellan. Please e-mail amandablackwolf at cox.net if you desire a seat at our sumptuous repast!

YIS,
Amanda Blackwolf

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra