[Northkeep] vikings ironed...

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon May 26 19:32:48 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/26/2003 2:02:46 AM Central Daylight Time, lra at olpdsl.net
writes:

> Who would have thought they were so concerned about their appearance?

Well, you know the Norse were the ancestors of the Normans, and as a tidy
Norman, I like to think we just probably continued to expanded on the idea. I
have always ironed my garb, and been made fun of for doing so. And now, thanks to
your research, I have my excuse for doing what I do. Norse ironed their
clothes, so naturally their even snootier ancestors, the Normans would CERTAINLY
have ironed THEIR clothes too!
I owe you some pralines, I think, and will pay up at Castellan! Ha, ha!
Anawyn,
A bit happier and "spif" Norman persona