[Northkeep] Castellan

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat May 31 01:39:43 PDT 2003

Just got home and had a great Friday night, I have decieded for the hot
events that instead of day tripping them-I will night trip.  Had a nice
visit at Damon and Ismet's period encampment (behind the feast hall toward
the pool), a great fire with Aethelred and Elina (I think I got the name
right)-who so graciously invited all of our newcomers in and then to the
great bardic experience that is Gunnarsstead-it was a delight as
usual.  While visiting with one of the autocrats and a member of the guard,
we welcomed friends from Meridies and hope that today will bring friends
from Calontir also.  It looks to be a grand event.

Just a note of something I noticed, it seems that Cleveland has speed limit
signs going out some distance from town at 45 mph.  Not sure how ridgidly
they enforse these, but wanted to alert people to them.

Hope everyone has a great event and looking forward to our new Castellan,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra