[Northkeep] Help!!

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 21:29:40 PDT 2003

Ugghh.. Ok, this is the email I was talking about. Please do not reply to
the snit at cox.net address or give out any info on me at all. This has quickly
turned into a stalker situation and he is trying to find my location at all
times. Any questions or concerns please email me privately.

Thanks guys, and I am very sorry this went to the list. Cox is working with
me to delete the snitt account since he somehow changed the password and I
can't delete it from my own computer.

Montega