[Northkeep] Crown Tourney

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 16:16:25 PDT 2003

I had an absolute blast! From the second I got there to the time I got home
the whole thing was great. Special thanks to the guy who helped me set up my
tent.. (I can't remember his name! LOL)

Thanks to Galiwyn for showing me the ropes at Troll/Gate and his lady for
helping in the kitchen (You are a lucky man indeed, Galiwyn)

Extra thanks to Wookie who worked his butt off in the kitchen non stop the
entire day as well as waterbearing.

Lynn, the feast was magnificent and I was glad to be a part of it.

I've never stepped into a situation where it just felt like a huge family
all together having fun until this weekend and it made my heart smile.
Thanks to all!!

Montega