[Northkeep] the next event

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 16:24:37 PDT 2003

I wanted to add a bit of an outsiders point of view on
this.....

I live in Ponca city and have regularly been at
Northkeep events since I have been here. I really hope
that you will give the SCA another chance and attend
Castellen at the end of this month. There are many
wonderful people in Northkeep that you should meet and
get to know.

I also want to extend our invitation as well for you
to join us at our fire. We camp with people from all
over the Northern region. Just look for the Banners
with the Blue mug with the unicorn head. There will
likely be several member of our group wondering around
as well, as we all wear the same emblem on our belts
feel free to stop any of us and let us know you are
new and could use some one just hang out with and show
you the ropes(Of course this is the SCA so that may
mean roping you into working...lol). We are ALL here
to help though so dont feel shy about asking for
assistance!

I hope you will give it a try again, and that we will
see you at Castelen!

=====
In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Katren Fitzgerald

Inn of the weeping Unicorn
Apprentice to Master Finn Kelly O'Donnell