[Northkeep] the next event

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon May 5 21:08:26 PDT 2003

Trish,

I want to tell you that when you are in the SCA you become family. I truly
believe that because tonight I had a major situation (I wont go into it on
the board...) It was very serious and had nothing to do with SCA but there
were 5 members of Northkeep right there to help me and I mean REALLY help
me, and I am completely overwhelmed with a sense of friendship and love and
I don't take things like that lightly. You have to give us another shot and
I promise it will be great. I felt out of place the first few populace
meetings that I went to, but then after I jumped in, asked a few questions
and met a few people it was really cool. Don't base it all on one event. My
name is Montega and I would be more than happy to welcome you.

Montega