[Northkeep] The Pride of Northkeep

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon May 5 23:33:25 PDT 2003

At 01:43 AM 5/6/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> > Northkeep its people, its friends, and its neighbors are the very heart and
> > soul of Chivalry, Honor, and the SCA. Whether you feel it at the end of the
> > work day, or see it in the mirror in the morning...whether you believe me
> > or
> > not, you are my heroes.
> >
> > I now end, welling with joy and pride for each of you.
> > With the kindest of regards I remain,
> > Laird Ian Dun Gillan
> >

>        You are a lot like that yourself.  It's good to see you out and about
>again.
>
>Robert

On of those awful 'I agree' e-mails, it was so good to see you out Ian.  A
great deal of my joy in the event came from seeing many of the faces who
made the SCA family to us when we joined 4 years ago.  Lucan serving feaste
was incredible and the joy of setting up site with you and others was a
great deal of fun.  Just want to say I was amazed with Julie, she was
constantly hunting down something to do and Meg who came with us for her
first event worked her tail off in the kitchen from what I have heard.  My
dear Peg is greatly indepted to the generosity of Her Excellency Eldern
Hills for her generous offer of a bed and ac, poor kid just can't take
warm, humid days-she had so hoped to help serve.

It was a wonderful event and the weather provided amazing bookends for the
event,

Susan