[Northkeep] fighter practice

Carla/Ciana cianaoh at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 06:52:55 PDT 2003

The fighters are always fighting next to the building.  That is where the most light is after dark!!  They truly are hard to miss!!   Ciana

"Horn, Trisha D." <tdhorn at saintfrancis.com> wrote:

I'm planning on bringing the brood out to fighter practice. My
19-year-old is totally enamored with it. I know it's at McClure park, but it
is pretty obvious how to find it, once you're in the park?

Trish

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp