[Northkeep] Thanks

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 10:12:21 PDT 2003

>From: <ravenrux at cox.net>
>Well, the reason I am asking is that I need to drink lots of water,
>especially at events, but I hate the >taste of all water except certain
>spring and well waters.  The Roman water was quite drinkable.
>Do you know where I can get undistilled wine vinegar?  Thanx.

I have a couple of gallons sitting in my refrigerator right now - I'm sure
it wouldn't take much to talk me out of some.

In the meantime, have you tried taking tap water and letting it just sit out
for a few hours, and seing if you can get the chlorine to evaporate?  It
does improve the taste a bit.

M/D