[Northkeep] The Pride of Northkeep

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at upperspace.net
Wed May 7 21:50:04 PDT 2003

Hey!!!
I didn't put the pants there I just meant that I would pay for mentioning
they were up there (andseeialreadydid).

As for how Sir Balvin's, now famous, blue and pink striped pants somehow
made it from out of the cabin and up on the flag pole I can not say. The
first I saw of them they were well on their way to flapping in the breeze.
Some Squire in training was made to fetch them down and after that I think I
remember seeing Sir Kief wearing them like a scarf after that. I think
everyone got a kick out of it even Sir Balvin.

Lady Anawyn as much as I appreciate your humor it must be said that it was I
who lent you my doublet to cover your nakedness at a populace meeting not
all that long ago. As for forcibly fetching a lady from her knickers, I
would never think of doing such a thing.

After all it is all  fun and games till some one gets hurt...then it is
hilarious. Luckily you can't be me with out learning to laugh at yourself.

I remain,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan
No one in particular from Northkeep