[Northkeep] Archery Range Question for the populace.

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 04:47:29 PDT 2003

I am very very interested-- and for a point of
reference, it takes just under 20 min to get to 86th
street north from my house in mid-town near TU. I was
thinking about the cost too-- $30 a year for a family
membership is really not bad at all for all that, even
if you are unable to get a better rate for us.

Just my thoughts,
Zahava