[Northkeep] Storms?

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat May 17 02:11:50 PDT 2003

Everyone in Tahlequah is fine, the tornado sirens were going off an hour or
so before our meeting tonight.  It went great, we had 3 people there
tonight for their first meeting-two of them driving up from BA.  It was
alot of fun and we have several others who are relativly new, Crown was
their first event.  If you haven't had a chance to meet the great people
there, they should be up for populace on Monday in some number-come make
their acquaintance-they are wonderful people.

Who saw tons of tree branches down on my drive over,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra