[Northkeep] Weekend Weather

LRA lra at olpdsl.net
Mon May 19 06:27:19 PDT 2003

Okay -- I take responsibility for this.... I had it in my head that it's a
week later than it really is ..... maybe because populace is a week earlier
than it really is.... so I was thinking that Castellan was this upcoming
weekend.

How wonderful I have another full week to do stuff. Wow. Isn't it great to
be given back a whole week?

Lynn the Inquisitive