[Northkeep] question about woodworking

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Tue May 20 21:03:50 PDT 2003

I'm working on some ideas for site & feast token for children for castellan,
but am not really knowledgeable about the types of saws that would be needed
for detail work... a heavy duty rotary tool or a saw of some sort? I dont'
have access to this, and am hoping to find some kind individual in the
barony who does, and is willing to cut out some shapes for me. (No, Zahava,
not you, despite your very kind offer previously! You've got your hands
full!)  I'll be bringing the piece to fighter practice tomorrow, in case
anyone is there who can advise me.

Zubeydah