[Northkeep] Garb Links

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu May 22 12:52:01 PDT 2003

BTW - I'm not sure that very many people know that Diarmaid (of shoe fame)
has a fairly comprehensive page based on extant clothing of the SCA time
period (mostly).  He and Kass McGann have been working on a reproduction of
the Moy gown (separately, not together) and some of you may have seen
Baroness Rhiannon wearing it at wInterkingdom.........

http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/cloth/bockhome.html

Diarmaid and Talana will be doing a class on basic clothing construction on
the 10th of June, I believe - more will be forthcoming...........

Mercedes