[Northkeep] castellan

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Fri May 23 10:38:42 PDT 2003

	That would be great.  I'll be more than happy to remind you on
Friday. Or if you hear of anyone else getting there early that could snag me
one.  I'm not sure who all is going (that will be camping out).  Eternally
grateful -
	Trish

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp