[Northkeep] medical needs and space reservation

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Fri May 23 12:47:36 PDT 2003

Marta is correct about such issues occurring in the past (though not
often).  People who have such needs or concerns are usually pretty
upfront about asking about how to handle them and they greatly tend to
ask ahead of time (a la Trisha).  While it is not advertised well, there
is an assumption of "Contact the Autocrats directly ahead of time with
any special needs".  We cannot always address all needs but we generally
make a good effort to try.

Perhaps this known (to many but not all) assumption needs to be
advertised a little more clearly for newcomers.  Any thoughts on how to
do this?

Etienne