[Northkeep] Floodlord the contuning saga

Annais de Montgomerie annais at cox.net
Sun May 25 19:55:59 PDT 2003

Robert,

Glad to see you and everyone else returned home safely.

Cellach and I are also among those who won't be camping at that site again
either...

The clencher was the empty 7-11 size ice bag machine floating downstream and
getting stuck on the hood of a car that was drowning in 4 ft deep water.

It was only a matter of minutes before most of the camping area was just one
major river....

Annais