[Northkeep] general question

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu May 29 11:52:46 PDT 2003

Baby - you live here, you're stuck with us. :)
Seriously, membership in a group is based on your zip code.  You live in one
of our zip codes, you're one of our group.  Make sure Damon knows your name
and when you come up with one, your device, and you'll wind up in the
Northkeep Domesday book.

Mercedes