[Northkeep] general question

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Thu May 29 12:03:42 PDT 2003

Alrighty, then. Good to know.  Now, if Damon would be so kind as to wear a
white carnation to Castellan... It's going to take forever for me to get
names with faces. arrgh! Maybe we could do a variation on Hiyam's (spelling)
origination :)  As is Hi, I'm Bob, etc, etc. Little name tags and such, hand
embroidered with gold filigree and lovely beadwork. Just kidding.

Raghnailt