[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 15:12:45 PST 2003

It is to be held at the Rose Hill Methodist Church.

 Take your best route to I244/Hwy412 on the North side
of Tulsa.

 **If you are coming from the West** - Take the
Delaware/Harvard Exit. Stay on the access road 1/2
mile to Harvard and make a left hand turn (North) on
to Harvard.

**If you are coming from the East** - Take the Harvard
exit and turn right (North) on to Harvard.

 Go North on Harvard thru the light at Admiral. The
next light is Independence, make a right (East) on to
Independence. Travel East for 3 blocks. The church
will be on your right at the corner of Independence
and Louisville.

Hope this helps!

Zahava