[Northkeep] Belt flaggy thingies for my stinkin' patches

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 21:45:16 PST 2003

I would call them "favors", for lack of another name.  I would make them out of whatever you wish to, personally I always look for natural fibers so no one will complain they are "not period".

We got a business card for you from the Scottish thingy in Guthrie, he didn't have any catalogs... he's located in Pryor, actually, and the only merchant we saw there with fabric not already made into something.

House of Celts, Sam Matthews Proprietor; 228 S.E. 9th, Pryor, OK, 74361   (918)825-3058    houseofcelts at hotmail.com

hope that helps you with what you were looking for.

Lady Annis

"Graue, Chris" <Chris.Graue at benham.com> wrote: OK, sorry, I don't remember what they were called, what are the things you
hang on your belt to sew the Northkeep patches to? What can they be made of?
I got three patches at Populace for the kids and myself and can make my own
flaggy thing but I need to know what material to get. Yes, I planned to get
red, but what kind?

Thanks,
Chris

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra