[Northkeep] wInterKingdom: Waterbearing Class

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Nov 7 05:47:47 PST 2003

Thanks to the graciousness and flexibility of the Autocrats (A thousand blessings upon their head) and the assistance of their Excellencies (May the sun shine upon them always) and the assistance of several folks from the Kingdom Waterbearer of Ansteorra and waterbearers across the Known Realm.... (more appreciation than words can express)

I will be teaching (gulp!) a class on Waterbearing at tomorrow's wInterKingdom. It *will* include Adult participants receiving their Non-Combatant (yellow) card, thanks to HE Ainar. It is open to anyone, but is directed at adults. (Any youth under 16 should be accompanied by their parent.)

I apologize for the late notice, but it took some last minute scrambling to get the approvals, authorizations, and crossed T's. :-)

In watery service,

-zubeydah
Northkeep WIC

Post Script: The Waterbearing class is, if I'm reading my scribbled notes correctly, after lunch at 1 PM. I'm also teaching an intro to middle eastern dance class for children at 4 PM and a 'Arts and crafts with beads' for children at 10:30.  Thanks again to the staff who were able to accommodate at the last minute!