[Northkeep] No More Weekly Middle Eastern Drum & Dance Circles

Zenobia Mira Vallis VivatTheDream at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 18:36:58 PST 2003

The weekly Middle Eastern drum and dance circle is no more.  Many, many thanks to Drs. Joe and Lou Price for all the time and effort they put into teaching new drummers.  If there be any among you who have moved beyond basic drumming and would like to drum with a group, please let me know.  TMD (Tulsa Mediterranean Drummers) meets a couple of times a month (Sunday afternoons) to jam and rehearse for performances with local belly dancers.  We are actively recruiting melody musicians.

Ly Zenobia Mira Vallis
VivatTheDream at cox.net
438-1166