[Northkeep] Officer's Meeting

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Nov 10 09:46:27 PST 2003

I also will not be there on Sunday. I've asked Ian to step in for me
because he will be taking over for me at Populace on Mon. Nov. 24th.
Officers, please remember that I need monthly reports before the 10th of
the month, preferably the 1st. I also wanted to remind everyone that
submissions to the Saga need to be to Ciana by Monday, Nov. 17th so she
has time to get them together for Populace.

Lynne Dawson

Union Public Schools

Sub Desk

(918)459-3373