[Northkeep] Research/Documentation class

Barbara.Lewis at DTAG.Com Barbara.Lewis at DTAG.Com
Tue Nov 11 12:53:40 PST 2003

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:24:47 CST 2003
For those of you who took my research class this past weekend - they
apparently had one in stockholm this weelend also - and I thin kI like his
approach better than mine.  take a look at the hand out at
<http://www.greydragon.org/library/index.html>  under "Documentation is not
an
obituary".

M/D

Just as an aside. There are lots of really great examples of this idea of
keeping a diary of projects. They exist in the costuming community on the
web. There are tons of great web diaries done by SCAers and faire folk and
it's an example of the ideas in the paper.

In case anyone was wondering. ;>
Nadine des Jardins