[Northkeep] New to SCA

Lisa Tilley lisa_tilley68 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 18:44:41 PST 2003

Oh no it's not rude..I don't believe so.  I found some documentation for the name Ivanovich but..now that you said that..I guess I'll do a little more checking into it :) Thanks!!!!

Nastas'ya

Betsy Marshall <betsy at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
Not to be rude or anything, but wouldn’t that be Ivanova? Daughter of Ivan?

Welcome to the gang-! pyro