[Northkeep] Fighter Practice question

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 13:33:49 PST 2003

Barring torential rains or sudden snows we are a go for fighter practice on Wed. night. We will begin as close to 6pm as possible. I will finally be able to come out and fight again....Yoohoo!.

Angus.

Susan O'Neal <catmafia at direcway.com> wrote:
A question for all from the Tahlequah area, is anyone going to fighter
practice on Wednesday? I realize weather is an aspect of this. Kit talked
to Nastas'ya on Yahoo's chat last night and she has tons of questions and
needless to say, Kit has tons of answers-but prefers to do it in
person-with waving of arms... Nothing Ekaterina (I have to remember to use
the persona name) loves more than talking persona-expecially Russian
persona and all that... It would be the easiest way for them to get
together to do so, if Nastas'ya is going to be there.

I'm booked and can't make it, so is Aethelred or anyone going?
Susan the Mom...