[Northkeep] A slightly different shoemaking question...

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Nov 21 08:50:53 PST 2003

I have a work Christmas party I have already RSVPed for the 13th @ 3PM.
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Carlson [mailto:marccarlson20 at hotmail.com]
...  According to the Baronial Calendar  the
next major free weekends are Dec 13-14; 20-21, and 27-28.  The Kingdom
calendar has nnothing really close for those weekends  (Forgotten Sea's Kris

Kinder is on the 13th and might be the closest thing).  So I'm thinking the
13-14th or 20th-21st, with my preference beinf for the 20-21st.  We won't be

able ot satisfy everyone, but if we can find a date that a simple majority
can work with?

Comments?  Questions?

Marc/Diarmaid