[Northkeep] A slightly different shoemaking question...

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Fri Nov 21 13:45:11 PST 2003

>Renault de Mont-Saint Michel
>Shoe Apprentice

Nope, nope, nope --  There are some folks who get hyper if I have anything resembling "apprentices" anywhere around me :)
[It's an SCA thing...]

Other terms for student are (pulling out the thesaurus) : . . . weenie, zealot. . .

M/D
<<<

Ok, ok. . .
then how about:
Renault de Mont-Saint Michel
Shoe Dilettante

dil*et*tante - n. a person who takes up an art, activity, or subject merely for amusement, esp. in a desultory or superficial way; dabbler

Then I can add it to the growing list of titlings to my name.