[Northkeep] carol thing

Michele Bither vtdoc2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 10:01:41 PST 2003

Milady Zaynah,

> If you and Kasha and her girls don't stop making
> advances on my husband I am going to pack him and
> his laundry up and send them to you! Of course if
you keep distracting him this way it will give me more
time to search for nubile young men to observe in
their natural state!!!!!!
> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<GRINNNNNN>  I'll be quite glad to help you find these
nubile young men, although I am enough of an equal
opportunity flirt that they don't all need to be young
and nubile: mature and seasoned is every bit as good.
Heeheeheee....

> I know your schedule is filling up quickly but do
> you think that you might accompany our carolers with
> your flutey whistle
> thingy?

Heeheee...I'm always happy to play my "flutey whistle
thingy." I have three different kinds, however, so
which do you prefer: the short, thin one that's made
out of metal, the longer, thicker one that's made from
plastic, or the longest, thickest one, also made from
plastic (eg Irish pennywhistle,  soprano recorder, and
the alto recorder, of course)? <grinnnn>

Just let me know... <GRINNNNNNNNNN>

Leonore, the slightly naughty