[Northkeep] caroling and other stuff

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 12:41:37 PST 2003

I think the caroling sounds great! Hopefully I am recovered enough by then
to join in. Let me know when it will be.

Speaking of recovering my surgery went ok. It was supposed to have been
outpatient but ended up being a 2 day ordeal. But, I am alive and well and
hoping to attend Yule revel! I am sure to be there with a shocking suprise
for several people. *grin* (And Galiwyn don't you give it away either!) If I
have any errors in this letter or it is flat out not making sense... blame
the darvocet! lol

Tega the loopy