[Northkeep] Caroling idea

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Nov 25 13:01:26 PST 2003

Greetings fellow Northkeepers,

     I wish to extend greetings a good will to all as we come upon the holidays.  To the hunters in our mists I pray that Lady Luck will be on your side during the holiday season.  Let it be know that I DO NOT have a set of horns that I'll be prancing around in, not here or anywhere near the woods as I would not wish to be in someone's Bow/Muskette sites.  I haven't heard from the historian, but I do not believe my Paparazzi was around during my time period.  I was also unawear that ANYONE has seen me in less than fully dressed.

>> PS...Ron/Renault, you need to wear your new
>> reindeer horns (the ones with the little red
>> Christmas balls hanging off of them)

> Hmmmm. Now THOSE would have looked spiffy last night
> on him at Populace,
> while he was standing at attention behind the Baron
> and Baroness! (at least
> it would match the cape)

I believe that he opted for the red leather Speedos
with little Anteorran stars all over them last night.
Very spiffy.  The reindeer horns would have been a
little too flashy, you know. <BIG GRINNNNNNNNN>

Ducking and running (because Ron is going to hurt me),

Leonore
<<<
     I am sorry to hear of the GREAT TRAGITY that has befallen some of our ladies of the Realm.  As a Pacifist, it saddens me to find friends brutly assulted for whatever reason. . . <a moment of silence & reflection>.  Maybe a collection can be made to send flowers to the departed.

     I too would be interested in going caroling.  Please keep me updated.

Renault de Mont-Saint Michel