[Northkeep] printing the schedule... HELP!

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Nov 7 09:26:37 PST 2003

I can't seem to print this page in it's entirety, no matter what I do. Is
there a way to do it? I would normally right click and "save as"  and then
open it with a program that WILL print the whole page... but since it isn't
an "image", I can't do that. I tried copying and pasting to a word document
and the page isn't big enough, even when I set "page setup" to 11x17! I
tried sending it to the printer as legal size landscape... nope... send to
printer as 11x17 landscape, IT'S STILL CUTTING OFF THE LAST COUPLE OF
"AREA"S!!! I am getting extremely frustrated. I want to be able to see this
on paper, especially since I can't see the whole thing on the monitor at one
time... beside, I like having a paper in hand that I can highlight the
things that interest me... BUT I CANT!!!

SOMEONE PLEEEEEEASE HELP before my brain explodes!!!
Chris the Frustrated