[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 9 17:43:10 PST 2003

Greetings,

Having just got back from the heart of the Barony I wanted to write this
note to let everyone know how nice those of us out here on the borders
thought the event was. Traveling into Northkeep for the day we found plenty
of classes to educate and expand your mind, excellent company to share the
day with, hearty foods to fill your belly and warm your body. As the cold
weather made its presence felt outside the Hall was warm and dry. The day
spent at Winterkingdom was well worth the trip.

I wanted to also extend my thanks to their Excellencies Northkeep and the
triumvirate of event stewards. Honorable Lady Elizabetta, Lady Janet
Shearheart, and Lady Elizabeth De Calais, and every one who helped and
contributed, you put on a wonderful event.

Well done Northkeep!

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan