[Northkeep] Re: [swashbucklers] Took up the Red Scarf

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Nov 10 09:20:03 PST 2003

Greetings fellow Bladesmen!

     I would like to send my congratulations to Johann for taking up/receiving his scarf.  It is my belief that this is a GREAT Honor & Responsibility.  Johann has spent time doing research, bringing people in for seminars and passing that information on to others.  I pray that one day I will have the Honor to join him and the others that have gone on the path ahead.  I am astounded to hear that there are so few Cadets. During my travels through our Kindom, I have seen both White & Red Scarfs and must have thought they were from the North by default.

Renault de Mont-St. Michel
Baronial Guard of Northkeep

 Glad to add to the numbers.  I decided since I was more active that this was a good time to do it.  I considered it a few years ago, but was not ready in any way shape or form.

Johann