[Northkeep] Costuming need

Stephanie Drake sdrake at matrixservice.com
Tue Nov 11 11:42:06 PST 2003

Hey guys -

Joe Ray, director of special events over at OSU called me earlier.  They need a costume for an unexpected actor in the Madrigal dinner this year.  They need a woman's costume for someone who is 5'10" probably around a size 14-16 (he said she's not really big, just busty).  What they are looking for is renaissance - bodice full skirt type of thing - but court garb for a lady in waiting.  If anyone thinks they can help him, please drop me a line with a description of the garb you have so I can get back to him.  If you actually had a photo of you in it that would be extra swell and you could send it to me privately at steldr at cox.net

I've put him in contact with Magdalena over in Mooneschadowe as well.  If we can't come up with something in the next couple of days, they are going to buy fabric and sew something.

Thanks!

Mercedes