[Northkeep] 11/16/03 Waterbearing Class: Talequah

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Nov 12 21:20:02 PST 2003

Greetings to all in the Northern reaches of Ansteorra!

Due to overwhelming interest expressed in the last few days, I will be teaching a Waterbearing Class in Talequah this coming Sunday.  The class will be held at 2 PM in the home of Lahoma, who assures me it will fit "anyone who wants to show up".  There's even rumors there may be bribes of edibles for those who show up. If I can convince an authorizing marshall to show up, we *may* even get non-combattant cards issued for those who attend!

If you're interested, please contact me off list at Zubeydah at northkeep.org for directions to her home.

I will also be teaching a class in Mooneschadowe at some point in the next two months, date to be determined by their populace, further details as they become available.

My deep thanks to Lahoma for opening her home to the class, and I hope to see folks there! Now is definitely a good time to get the core training in the hygiene, sanitization, and new techniques being developed by the Waterbearer's Guild in Ansteorra!

in Watery service,

zubeydah