[Northkeep] Fwd: The results of your email commands

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Thu Nov 13 06:45:52 PST 2003

I sent this via Northkeep_request at ansteorra.org with it not showing and
so I send it again  va the above E mail.  And As to Altons thoughts of
extending kind and sympathic thoughts to this unfortunate group.  part
of me says we should, and part says, as to our past history, we should
tell them not to involve the Royalty.  This person might be near to
becoming a Baron or somthing, and thereby be some Crowns favorate, and
heads could roll, and they be subject to Kangaroo Inquisitations, and
the ruckus raised from the inside be as bad or worse as that raised from
the out

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND