[Northkeep] A slightly different shoemaking question...

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:05:59 PST 2003

I've been approached tentatively to see if I would be willing to fly up to
Toronto to teach a class on shoemaking there.  I'm ok with the idea, but
I've never geared my shoemking classes for that sort of exercise.  Which
means that before I can teach such a class,  I'd have to have something
prepared.

Would there be any interest in people stiting through a two day class some
weekend on making shoes?  In your case, it will cost you the price of tools
and materials - some of which you already have.  The folks in Canada are
going to have to pay to have me fly up there, which may be the sticking
point with these negotiations, and I'd like to give them their money's
worth.

If so, please contact me and we'll see if we can't figure out a weekend that
isn't already taken or that people would be willing to change plans for.
I'm thinking either in December or January sometime.

Marc/Diarmaid